Acceptable Use Policy
INTERIOR DESIGNER’S BUSINESS SCHOOL
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our Terms Of Website Use, sets out the terms under which we Invent Design Create Limited trading as The Interior Designer’s Business School, Company No. 09610117. 175 Wokingham Rd, Reading RG6 1LT, UK allow you to use our site www.idbs.online (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user.
All enquiries should be directed to [email protected] Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
Prohibited Use Of Our Site
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our Terms Of Website Use, and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:
Contributing & Interacting
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply :
Breaches Of The Policy
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as breach of our Terms Of Website Use and we reserve the right to take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.
INTERIOR DESIGN SCHOOL
Invent Design Create Limited trading as The Interior Designer’s Business School is a registered company in England and Wales UK.
- Company No. 09610117.
- 175 Wokingham Rd, Reading RG6 1LT, UK
IDBS is accredited by ICOES / Accreditation number 00763-IDBS-3021X
ALL INTERIORS BLOG
- What’s The Best Course To Do To Become An Interior Designer?June 12, 2019 - 10:24 pm
- How To Find Hotel Clients As A DesignerApril 23, 2019 - 11:30 am
- How To See Colour Like An Expert | The Maria Killam WayApril 15, 2019 - 10:10 am
- What You Need To Fuel Your Creativity & Stay MotivatedMarch 20, 2019 - 7:32 pm
- 3 Things That Your Website Needs In Today’s WorldFebruary 21, 2019 - 4:23 pm
- How To Achieve Your GoalsJanuary 7, 2019 - 3:33 pm
- A Few Facts About Villa Savoye | 1931 | Le Corbusier & Pierre Jeanneret | France PoissyDecember 10, 2018 - 4:11 pm
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Online Mentorship Interior Design Program £1,300.00 – or £280.00 / month for 5 months
- After Hours | Online Weekly Interior Design Workshops £15.00 / month
- 90 Minute Consultation Call £180.00