INTERIOR DESIGNER’S BUSINESS SCHOOL
What Is A Cookie
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes. Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
INTERIOR DESIGN SCHOOL
Invent Design Create Limited trading as The Interior Designer’s Business School is a registered company in England and Wales UK.
- Company No. 09610117.
- 175 Wokingham Rd, Reading RG6 1LT, UK
IDBS is accredited by ICOES / Accreditation number 00763-IDBS-3021X
ALL INTERIORS BLOG
- How To Build An Interior Design Or Architecture Portfolio (When You’ve Never Had A Client)May 14, 2021 - 11:31 am
- How Do You Get Interior Design Clients Without A Portfolio?January 7, 2021 - 2:11 pm
- Myths About Becoming An Interior DesignerNovember 21, 2020 - 10:17 am
- What’s The Best Course To Do To Become An Interior Designer?October 12, 2020 - 10:24 pm
- How To Find Hotel Clients As A DesignerAugust 23, 2020 - 11:30 am
- How To See Colour Like An Expert | The Maria Killam WayJuly 15, 2020 - 10:10 am
- What You Need To Fuel Your Creativity & Stay MotivatedApril 20, 2020 - 7:32 pm
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Online Mentorship Interior Design Program £1,850.00 – or £330.00 / month for 6 months
- After Hours | Online Weekly Interior Design Workshops £15.00 / month
- 90 Minute Consultation Call £650.00